Fantastic 12 month EA opportunity, with a leading Entertainment Agency, based in Soho.
We are keen to appoint a highly skilled EA to provide comprehensive support to the Group Managing Director and Group Finance Director with a focus on making your Executive's lives easier and smoother. Working closely with the EA and IT teams of the company to maintain the high level of administrative support required by the business.
Summary of duties
- Conduct extensive and proactive diary management
- Manage travel and entertainment bookings including flights, visas, hotels & restaurant bookings ensuring budgets and travel policies are adhered to
- Coordinate conference calls (domestic and international)
- Act as gatekeeper and point of contact by screening telephone calls/emails
- Upon request, draft responses/communication on behalf of the Group Managing Director and Group Finance Director
- Create and/or circulate agendas and presentations for meetings
- Take meetings in minutes as requested and circulate minutes in a timely fashion
- Coordinate the preparation of meeting materials and distribution of advance materials to the relevant attendees as needed
- Lead on EA team projects and establish common levels of quality and support
- Provide additional support to EA team as an when required
- Support the wider finance team when required
- Cover for the Founding Partner and Senior Leadership Team EAs and Facilities manager when required
- Maintain and enforce office security standards
- Arrange working lunches and related catering
- Process expense reports
- Assist with ad-choc tasks and projects as requested
- Able to work well in a team
- Strong literacy and numerical skills
- Experience of diary management, multiple diaries desirable
- Friendly, approachable, professional and calm in stressful situations
- Experience in managing multiple schedules in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and able to prioritise a changing 'to-do' list
- Common sense, with a focus on making your Executives lives easier and smoother
- Detail oriented, organised and accurate
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Confident and self-motivated
- Articulate and a good communicator
- Proficient in using MS Office, including SharePoint.
- Able to work discretely and confidentially
Hybrid work pattern- 3 days in the office, 2 days remote.
This position is due to start on 8th August for a two week handover. The role will be covering maternity leave for 12 months- our client will require full commitment for the entire contract.
Please apply today if you wish to be considered- interviews will take place week commencing 25th July.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.