A rare, outstanding EA opportunity to join a global, award winning Tech brand with exciting plans for further growth and transformation!
The role of EA to Managing Director EMEA, requires a highly experienced senior assistant with further skills within project management and events. This position offers scope to be fully involved within a variation of projects, and will be best suited to candidates who are looking for a challenging hybrid support role.
Suitable candidates will be confident communicators, enthusiastic, collaborative and willing to take on new and diverse projects!
Company values are at the heart of this organisation- they live and breathe these principles, and have been accredited with awards for excellence in well-being, amongst several other notable accolades.
In terms of environment- the London HQ is best described as high energy, vibrant, current and sociable! Free lunch is provided at the office, and they offer a hybrid pattern of working between remote and in the office.
Extensive company benefits, socials, events and lots to get involved in and be part of!
- Schedule and manage demanding calendars
- Organising team social events, client entertainment events and some office management responsibilities
- Interact frequently and successfully with senior executives and other executive assistants across the company
- Arrange and coordinate complex travel schedules, accommodations, and all trip logistics
- Coordinate, arrange, and run logistics for meetings, including preparing presentations/ collation of content and materials ahead of time
- Handle and maintain highly confidential information
Skills/ attributes and experience required:
- BA/BS degree with several years of high level, complex executive administration and project management work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills-involving high-level communications with internal and external contacts
- Ability to listen and simplify details depending upon target audience; ability to influence others
- Exceptional ability to organise work and tasks; attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and execute effectively against multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of staff and executives within the company
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent and sound judgement
- Demonstrated passion for learning new things, continuous improvement sharing best practices
- Direct experience dealing with sensitive situations in a diplomatic manner; manage and de-escalate conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward
- Expertise with MacBooks, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Drive)
- Experience making complex domestic and international travel arrangements
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.