Immediate start opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join a global Media company. A full time hybrid role with offices based in Central London on an interim basis of approx 3 months.
Your role as an Executive Assistant will include:
- In depth research projects to support the company's most exciting and demanding strategical goals
- Travel & diary management across global timezones, pre-empting and managing conflicts
- Full inbox management, correspondence, first point of contact and gatekeeper
- Creating agendas, briefs and detailed minutes for meetings
- Build and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders
As an Executive Assistant your experience includes:
- Supporting at C-Suite level, this could be from a corporate environment
- Embracing and excelling in a highly demanding role
- Project research and building presentations based on analysis
- Building excellent rapport and managing complex relationships
Our client is ready to interview and on board someone immediately. Please apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.