Fantastic opportunity for an established, highly organised and detail focused Executive Assistant to support executives at this renowned global entertainment company. This is a truly unique opportunity to forge an excellent working relationship with the executive team to provide seamless support professionally, personally and across the business.
Working set-up is hybrid. Working 4 days in the office, 1 day from home.
The Executive Assistant responsibilities:
- To provide a comprehensive administrative and personal support to the executives, including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging extensive, detailed travel plans; preparing coordinating and preparing agendas for meetings (including Exec, SLT and other meetings); compiling documents and presentations; completing expense reports and ensuring a smooth day to day running of affairs.
- To develop a comprehensive understanding of the priorities of the executives in order to effectively manage, plan and coordinate the schedule, acting as a "gatekeeper" of the diary to ensure it is well managed.
- To manage the executives correspondence; reviewing and prioritising all emails and letters, delegating where appropriate, drafting responses, and flagging high priority items for their attention.
- To research and prioritise incoming issues and concerns addressed to the executives, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
The Executive Assistant skills:
- Exec level EA experience
- Experience supporting in the media/entertainment industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- IT skills including MS Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Heaps of initiative
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in providing seamless admin support to multiple stakeholders along with an eagle eye for detail and the ability to work with the utmost discretion and professionalism at all times.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.