Exciting new opportunity to join this cool and creative entertainment/gaming company based in the West End!
The role oversees the day-to-day runing of Facilities and to coordinate meetings & internal events. The team are friendly, proactive, work at a fast pace and create a great work environment. The Facilities Admin Assistant role would be great for someone with strong admin or reception experience, who is looking for the next step in their career.
- First point of contact for events or meeting arrangements
- Advising on meeting room availability
- Liasing with other departments to ensure smooth setup
- Supporting with event finances through invoicing, raising and closing PO's
- Reception cover
- Experience working within a Facilities, Front of House or Media environment
- A team player but able to work using own initiative with a proactive approach and an ability to focus on the detail
- Good IT skills including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
Apply now if this sounds like you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.