A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for an ambitious and enthusiastic Finance Analyst to join a well known leading entertainment company based in central London. The client are looking for a superstar Finance Analyst with at least one year of experience within a commercial business
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Data Analysis
- Preparing monthly commercial reporting packs
- Financial Close (month, quarter, year-end)
- Strategy, Business Planning & Reporting
- Monitor Operating Results
The ideal candidate:
- All candidates must be qualified accountants (ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong excel knowledge is essential.
- Willingness to learn a new system
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to further develop their experience within a dynamic and exciting environment! If this sounds like you and you are available on short notice, please do get in touch today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.