Part Qualified Management Accountant - Entertainment - London
A leading Media and Entertainment business are looking for a Part Qualified Management Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be part qualified with intermediate excel skills and have a solid understanding of debits and credits, experience of both using/posting journals and analysing + manipulating data.
The team are growing which means it is a very exciting time to join the team as they grow and develop. The role offers hybrid working with a healthy split between home and office along with great company perks and team environment.
- Assisting with the month end process by adhering to tight deadlines and the posting of journals (including accruals and deferrals)
- Preparation of management commentary, including Board Reporting packs
- Business partnering with budget holders on regular basis to assist with cost management, forecasting and annual budget
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets and monthly re-forecasts for their areas of responsibility
- Entering budgets and forecasts into the Finance system to ensure this information is accurately captured
- Balance sheet reconciliations and reviews
- Preparation of monthly sales commission and business partnering with Commercial Lead to help improve incentive scheme and reporting
- Develop close working relationships with stakeholders in the business and wider Finance team
- Monthly & quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting with annual reporting and liaising with auditors
- Part Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Minimum 2 year of management accounting experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in fast paced business environment, working to tight deadlines
- Multi-currency exposure
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Knowledge of Oracle, Salesforce and Hyperion an advantage
- Analytical thinking - ability to manage, simplify, interpret and analyse large amount of data
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.