Fantastic opportunity for a finance assistant has arisen with independent food company in their head office, heart of central London. The company itself supports founder led and start up food businesses, providing them with a platform and expertise to help rapidly scale their food concept. We are looking for a new finance assistant to join this growing team, reporting directly into the finance controller and will be supporting with a large variety of the finance duties. I'm sure any candidate can see this is a fantastic opportunity and a real chance to progress in your finance career.
- Update financial spreadsheets
- Prepare and send out weekly reports to our food partners
- Process invoices to our suppliers
- Process invoices to our customers
- Reconciliation statements for our suppliers
- Keep in regular contact with our clients, suppliers and employees.
- Rack and reconcile bank statements
- Reconcile employee expense cards
- Manage transactions within the company
- Assist monthly management accounts preparation
- Assist balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with annual audits
- At least 1+ years experience in a finance related role.
- Finance qualification such as AAT or similar is preferred
- Experience with managing accounts payable/received is preferred
- Experience with managing accounts prep is preferred
- A well rounded individual who is able to take ownership of their role.
- Excellent communication and organisation is a must.
- Energetic and charismatic with a real passion for people and food.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.