Finance Assistant - Creative Media - Central London
A newly created Finance Assistant position has opened up within a Creative Media company based in Central London. This is a integral position working closely with the Finance Manager and wider finance team. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the finances.
This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative, fun and friendly team during a time of growth and expansion. This role will offer study support so that you can continue to grow professionally whilst delving into a new challenge.
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register and account for monthly depreciation
- Posting of payroll journal and balance sheet reconciliation, including reconciliation with HR payroll reports
- Update monthly costing reports and circulate them to the business
- Analyse and report detail on IT costs
- Raise cost of sales invoices and recharges invoices to subsidiaries
- Ebook accounting, including monthly postings, summary report and reconciliation with monthly payments
- Verifying and issuing Third Party Publisher sales reports
- Calculating sales reps commission on monthly sales and raise the payments
- Arrange transfers of funds from the subsidiaries bank accounts as requested, including monitoring and organising currency transfers
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Finance team
- Post credit card and currency float accrual.
- At least 2 years experience working within a Finance function
- Good core accounting knowledge
- Strong IT skills and must be well versed In Microsoft Excel - experience with basic functions is essential
- Degree educated and a strong academic background is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong interest for working within a Creative business is key
- Team player
- Highly motivated and enthusiasm to learn
- Proactive work approach
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.