A global Saas business are currently looking to add an experienced Business Partner to their ever expanding team.
The role is being recruited on a permanent basis but our client will also consider people willing to take it on as a short-term temporary role or as a temporary to permanently position.
Duties for the role will include:
* Supporting the planning, budgeting, and forecasting activities for the business, partnering
with the CEO, CFO and Sales VP and Heads of Operations
* Cooperating closely with Group FP&A function to consolidate Group budget and forecasts
* Delivering business specific revenue, overheads, cash flows and debts analysis with
recommendations to support decision-making
* Implementation of and tracking financial and non-financial KPIs
* Assisting Sales, Commercial and Operations team on commercial opportunities and
negotiations with customers by providing commercial and financial modelling, pricing
strategy, contract review, margin and profitability analysis
* Supporting Group FP&A function in the development of investment, product, and customer
* Good understanding of quote-to-cash process to support business and the Central Finance
team on contract management, order booking, invoicing, revenue recognition and cash
The successful applicant will be an experienced Finance Business Partner who has previously worked for a software/Saas business. They will have a minimum of 5 years experience working in commercially focussed finance roles, qualified accountants are preferred though if significant industry experience can be demonstrated QBE candidates will also be considered.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.