Finance Business Partner - Software - Central London
I am looking for a Finance Business Partner for a global Software company based in London. This is a permanent job reporting in to two senior managers and working in a large growing team in a vibrant office space.
This role is responsible for supporting the planning, budgeting and forecasting activities of the business as well as providing interpretation and insight into drivers of performance and results, and contributing to evaluation and recommendations of business strategies, opportunities and proposals.
This is a pivotal role within the business that acts as a main point of contact between all finance and operation teams both in the UK and globally.
- An active member of both the leadership team and the Group Finance Leadership team
- Supporting the planning, budgeting, and forecasting activities for the business working close with business partners: CEO, Sales VP and Heads of Operations
- Cooperating closely with Group FP&A function to consolidate Group budget, forecasts and reports and present insight into company financials and performance
- Delivering company business specific revenue, overheads, cash flows and debts analysis with commentaries and recommendations to support decision-making on business and corporate levels
- Implementation of and tracking financial and non-financial KPIs
- Assisting Sales, Commercial and Operations team on commercial opportunities and negotiations with customers by providing commercial and financial modelling, pricing strategy, contract review, margin and profitability analysis
- Supporting Group FP&A function in the development of investment, product, and customer profitability frameworks
- Supporting CEO and Group FP&A function on analysis, reporting and presentations to Executive Team, Board and Group Board, and investors
- Good understanding of quote-to-cash process to support business and the Central Finance team on contract management, order booking, invoicing, revenue recognition and cash collection
- Supporting finance-wide process improvement opportunities through active participation in the change management group (e.g., in relation to group forecasting processes, group management information reporting process, automation in NetSuite, system and process integration across businesses and legal entities)
- Developing trusted and sincere relationships across the business: being consider as one who represents company interests on the Group level and connect business with Finance Department
- Working with Group Financial Control team and wider finance community to ensure all reporting is provided in the appropriate timeframes to a high level of accuracy, especially during month-end and year-end periods and on audit queries
- Effectively managing workload and priorities and being able to work through different time zones
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant is desirable
- Having background/experience working within the Software/Technology or Professional services industry is essential
- Experience of budgeting, forecasting and commercial modelling
- Up to date with accounting practices and standards (IFRS)
- Experience of international businesses and cultures
- Excellent commercial and strategic acumen
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage own work load, working to tight deadlines
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.