Finance Business Partner - Talent Management
Global Talent Management business are looking for a commercially astute Business Partner to support the CFO and provide business insight and value through management reporting, financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and analysis for effective business decision support.
- Take ownership for modelling quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and long-range plans, providing insightful variance analysis and commentary for Senior Management, Directors and Board
- Build strong and positive relationships with budget holders and senior managers to support them with analysis to drive commercial decisions.
- Support review of key content contracts from a finance point of view, working with key stakeholder during the negotiations through scenario modelling and sensitivity analysis
- Being the eyes, ears and voice of finance to advise decision making through financial insight
- Ad hoc analysis to support strategic decision-making
- Ownership of month end financials preparation and reporting including
- Present regular financial updates including KPIs (financial and non financial) to key business stakeholders
- Lead/own continuous development projects - including systems improvement (e.g. What's on development and automation of amortisation calculations)
- Support the CFO to actively seek opportunities and manage risks across the business
Knowledge & Skills:
- Qualified Accountant, 3 to 4 years PQE
- Experience in media/entertainment or similar preferred
- Experienced in the use of financial systems packages and advanced knowledge of Excel
- Comfortable with large data sets, able to critically analyse and present back key themes in a succinct manor
- Commercial Awareness - Ability to link financial results and outcomes to operational and commercial trends
- Strong team player with demonstrable experience in building productive relationships
- Proven experience liaising and presenting to senior management
- Exceptional attention to detail
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.