Handle Recruitment are proud to be working with a rapidly growing music festival company on a 12 month Finance Manager role. The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent) and will have experience managing a team, partnering with senior stakeholders from other divisions and demonstrable experience of data analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for preparing the budgeting and forecasting for directors
- Oversight of daily and weekly cash management
- Accurately reporting of revenue for senior stakeholders
- Be focal point for business partnering with other divisions to ensure correct reporting
- Variance analysis and reporting
- Ownership of month end close
- Producing monthly board packs for senior management
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified or equivalent
- Prior experience working within Music, Events, Festival businesses
- Strong communication skills and relationship management
- Immediately available
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.