A vibrant and growing events business are currently looking for a qualified (CIMA or equivalent) Finance Manager to join them for 12 months covering a maternity leave.
Reporting directly into the FD this is a pivotal role for the business, managing the two accounts assistants and business partnering with the project and events teams.
Key duties will include:
* Producing pre-event budgets/forecasts for the Directors
* Reconciling card and cash takings to accurately report revenue
* Challenging overspends and owning the budget
* Liaising with project managers and stock controllers to ensure correct and timely client
* Working with PM's to reconcile project against budget and report on variances
* Management of month end closedown
* Creation of monthly board pack for directors
* Assist in preparing the company annual budget and reforecasts
* Assist with statutory accounts and year end audit
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for a hands on Finance Manager, you will be joining an established business and a well run team! Previous project accounting experience is highly desirable, very good data analysis/excel skills are essential as there will be a lot of ad-hoc reporting needed in this role.
The successful candidate will have proven business partnering experience and will have the communication skills needed to push back on and manage relationships with senior stakeholders.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.