Finance Manager - Leading Entertainment - London
I am looking for a seasoned Finance Manager to join a leading Entertainment business based in Central London. This Finance Manager will be responsible for managing the AP and AR function as well as Accruals, Prepayments, assisting with the year end and also being involved with a systems and process implementation.
This role will suit a candidate looking for a new challenge within a Creative environment. This role offers hybrid working with a split from both your home and office.
- Raising and processing sales invoices and orders and providing all documentation required to support global invoicing including international tax documentation.
- Processing purchase orders and AP
- Preparation of payment runs and bank payment set up for multiple banks
- Treasury Management
- Management of sales and purchase ledgers
- Bank postings and reconciliations for currency and sterling accounts and monthly revaluations
- Reconciliation of inter company accounts and processing inter company transactions
- Payroll journal processing and balance sheet reconciliation
- Expenses and credit card processing and reconciliation
- Fixed Asset register maintenance and posting of journals
- Posting of accruals and prepayments
- AR including chasing outstanding amounts
- Support during year end audit
- Maintenance of Sage back ups/ templates
- Maintenance of supplier and customer details/ default VAT and nominal codes
- Preparation and submission of Group VAT returns
- Opportunity to get involved in the implementation of new systems and processes
- Qualified by experience with a proven track record working in Finance
- A background within the Creative Sector would be highly advantageous
- Experience working in a multi currency environment
- Previous use of Sage 50
- Experience of global sales and purchase invoicing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and ability to manage own work load
- IT proficient with strong MS Excel skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.