Handle are excited to be recruiting for a marketing communications agency. They are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team at their offices based in central London. As Finance Manager you will be supporting the MD and be an integral part of the finance team by running the day to day finance operations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management Accounts - preparation, reconciliation, journals, accruals, prepayments
- Client Analysis - profitability, pricing, preparation
- Business Planning - Budget & Forecast support
- Timesheets Monthly reporting and analysis - preparation
- Cash Flow (12 week) - preparation
- Client Billing & Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Taxes: VAT, EC sales reports , Paye/NI reconciliation and payment
- Expense Reports
- Credit Cards and Bank Accounts reconciliation and posting
The successful candidate will be a graduate with a 2:1 or above and have a minimum of 4 years' experience in Media Finance. You will ideally be a qualified accountant or finanlist studying towards (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) although we can considier QBE candidates with media experience.
This role requires a confident, proactive person withthe ability to work well under pressure and have excellent attention to detail.
This is a rare and progressive opportunity not to be missed! Apply Now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.