One the most driven and creative Talent Management Agencies within the Broadcast, Digital, Music and Entertainment industries, is looking for a Finance Manager to join their dynamic & driven team in their swanky new London Soho office.
The successful applicant will work alongside their current Finance Manager as a team in overseeing all aspects of finances across various divisions within their group umbrella. This is a client-facing role for an experienced, ambitious, diligent, and confident Finance Manager.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director and Co-President, the role will include but not be limited to:
- Prepare and execute weekly client pay runs.
- Client/Commission invoicing and weekly VAT invoicing.
- Manage invoice chasing from company debtors.
- Liaise with Agents and staff members regarding all client/finance queries.
- Liaise with clients, client accountants regarding client earnings, VAT and payment queries.
- Liaise with production companies regarding all supplier/payroll set ups and finance queries.
- Process day to day bookkeeping via Xero.
- Manage bank accounts and execute all payments for the company.
- Liaise with suppliers managing all office purchase invoices including staff expenses.
- Preparation of Quarterly VAT returns.
- Preparation of Quarterly Management Accounts.
- Produce monthly analysis of staff credit cards.
- Report to External Accountants.
- Preparation of Staff payroll including pension calculations reporting to Pension Regulator.
- Intercompany recharging.
- Other ad hoc financial and admin duties as required to ensure smooth running of Finance Department.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Working alongside and assist the existing Finance Manager.
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Fully conversant with Xero.
- Have strong knowledge of VAT and LTD companies.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.