A cutting edge and rapidly growing Music Management company are looking for a Finance Manager to join their rapidly expanding team. With huge growth and expanding roster the company are keen to hire an experienced accountant to work closely with the senior business figures and the artists themselves.
Given full responsibility for the day-to-day running of the company and client finances, gaining exposure to all parts of the business this finance manager role will play an integral part in the growth and future success of the company.
- Accurate monthly and annual management accounts - for both senior management and client/artist
- Budgeting and monthly forecasts for profit and cash flow
- Day-to-day accounting transactions and bookkeeping
- Managing supplier relationships and preparing the weekly payment run for authorisation
- Issuing sales invoices and managing credit control
- Providing business support and commercial insights to our team and senior management
- Managing payroll, PAYE and pensions
- Working with external chartered accountants to produce statutory accounts, regulatory reporting and manage tax compliance
- Managing relationships with external stakeholders (bank, royalty accounting services, client business managers
- Continual implementation of system improvements
This is a wide ranging position is suitable for a candidate who has managed the finances of a small company within Music and Media. Offering 360 degree exposure across all finance business units this unique and hands on position will be at the forefront of business and strategic decision making.
The successful candidate will have experience within music management and media and have experience in a client facing function. You will be experienced in preparing month and year end accountants and have a huge passion for the Music industry!!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.