Great new Receptionist roles to start immediately!
Handle are recruiting for temporary Receptionist to work across a range of Entertainment companies in Central London. We're seeking Receptionists with genuine interests within creative industries. Similar or transferable receptionist previous experience is required.
The role includes duties such as:
- First point of contact for all company visitors, meeting and greeting.
- Taking and directing calls, through a variety of phone systems and switchboards.
- Coordinating and arranging couriers and managing deliveries.
- Setting up company meetings and ensuring the necessary equipment is prepared.
- Preparing refreshments for client meetings and staff events.
- Completing ad-hoc administrative tasks, such as filing, data entry and drafting documents.
- Ordering and organising office supplies.
- Managing the front of house and ensuring it is tidy and maintained as a creative space.
- Managing the office calendars and meeting room diaries.
- Booking travel and accommodation for senior members where necessary.
- Representing the agency with a positive attitude and professional manner.
- Responding to and managing basic social media responsibilities.
If you're interested in finding out more about our live Front Of House Receptionist roles, submit your CV today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.