Are you an experienced HR Business Partner looking for your next opportunity in an global sports company? Do you have experience working within a multi-location company?
Handle are proud to be working with a globally recognised multi-site sports business who are looking for a people focused HR Business Partner to join the team to coach and support leaders. As the HR Business Partner you will be providing a professional HR business partnering service to all areas of the business across a number of different locations
As HRBP your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Developing relationships within business areas with the aim of aligning people strategy with overall business objectives
- Overseeing the full employee life cycle working with managers to guide them
- Providing support to managers with recruitment
- Developing and running workshops as required to upskill leaders along with coaching in managing maternity / shared parental / wellbeing / sickness cases.
- Promoting the company values across all areas of your work acting as a cultural ambassador for making the values work for all employees throughout the business
- Providing advice on complex problems, utilising your knowledge and understanding of employment law
- Managing the headcount and sign-off process
- Working to deliver projects aligned with specific People Team objectives
The ideal candidate will have:
- A CIPD qualification or equivalent
- Proven experience of delivering strategic priorities within defined timelines
- Strong generalist ER knowledge across performance and behavioural conduct
- Previous HR Business Partner experience, delivering a professional HR service in a busy environment.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.