Handle have partnered with a leading Tech company who are on the lookout for an ambitious and switched on HR Operations Consultant on an FTC basis until the end of the year.
Joining an incredibly strong HR team, you will be a bright and forward thinking HR professional who will be the first point of contact for all HR queries and will support with central HR Operations projects as and when required.
Reporting in to the EMEA HR lead you will be a part of the HR Operations team and will provide a full HR administration service to all employees as required
- Provide administrative support to the HR Advisor in HR processes
- Administer all starter and leaver processes
- Maintain and update employee files
- Support with new starter HR inductions
- Provide payroll support
- Support EMEA HR team with reviewing policies and procedures
- Support with HR reporting and analysis
- Assist with HR Operations projects
The successful candidate will have generalist experience of HR administration, will have an understanding of people processes and systems and have strong communication skills and attention to detail.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.