Interim Credit Control Administrator needed for a growing ecommerce/retail business! Working within a busy team, you will be responsible for the collection of customer payments in a timely manner, to help bring the ledger down as much as possible. You will be working with a number of global clients, so excellent communication skills are key to this role!
Key responsibilities include -
- Build excellent working relationships to encourage quick payment timing
- Issue daily invoices and credit notes, as well as monthly statements when needed
- Set up or update customer accounts to help with reporting accuracy
- Proactively chase clients by email and telephone to ensure prompt payment
- Run accurate credit checks and provide credit limits
- Work towards an individual and group target
Candidate requirements -
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant Credit Control experience preferably gained in a Retail Credit Control environment.
- A good educational standard is required and relevant CICM qualification is preferred.
- Must be computer literate with working knowledge of accounting software and advanced Excel experience is essential.
- Good Communication skills are essential
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.