Handle are currently working with a hugely popular global retailer, who are looking for an Interim Financial Modeller. This is a short-term position, to help them with their forecasting cycle and deal with lots of international stakeholders.
Although this is a short-term role, they have a very busy/large finance team which could open the door to other/future opportunities.
Key responsibilities include -
- Take the lead on building an Excel model for their sales forecasting for the UK & EMEA regions
- Analyse current financial models and make improvements where necessary
- Streamline large data sets
- Assist with the forecasting process
- Work closely with the Head of Finance and EMEA Commercial Finance Team
Candidate requirements -
- Strong Excel modelling skills
- Ability to work independently - can take on tasks with minimal supervision needed
- Knowledge of Anaplan a plus but not essential
- Have good understanding of sales forecasting
- Possess excellent communication skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.