Handle is working with a global Media organisation to recruit an experienced IT Support Specialist with 4-5 years of experience supporting staff with IT issues.
The role will be to provide IT support to the London office, managing IT contracts, delivering on Group IT policy and working with international IT teams and stakeholders.
* Responsible for the London operations smooth running of IT services.
* Responsibility for installing, configuring and maintaining laptops, mobile phones, IP office phones and
printers/scanners; installing applications; acting as the first line and second line of IT support.
* Responding to IT support help desk requests from local London users onsite and remote users
* Responsible for the technology side of the onboarding and offboarding processes
* Managing London helpdesk support, reporting to internal IT management and London Management on progress
* Collaborate with various international IT teams on projects and ensure a smooth roll-out to the office environment
* Responsible for external IT contracts to include hardware/software returns and outsourcing
* Responsible for racking and installing of networking equipment and servers.
* Managing the order of ICT items as appropriate
* Responsible for ICT patching for the London office
* Management of London IT Inventory
* Moving hardware - Monitors - IP phones - Dock stations - Cables
* Taking calls from users in order of urgency on ICT requests
* Responsible for the operation of HDX4500 Polycom devices
* Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network
Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer
hardware/software systems, including:
o Experienced and knowledgeable in Mac/Mac OS and Windows 10 Enterprise
o Microsoft Teams
o Cisco IP phones 8841 Cisco DX3650 IP phones
o Citrix Receiver/Workspace/ShareFile
o Active Directory Windows 2012-2016 Environment
o Smart mobile devices - iPhone-Android
o WIN server File and Print locally
o Cisco ACS system for Wi-Fi
o Amino and Sky knowledge of services and devices
o Polycom Audio Visual and conference services
o Clickshare and other Audio Visual Services
* Build strong business partner relationships with key stakeholders and gain their trust
* Manage multiple stakeholder requirements & priorities, and ensure that deadlines are met
* Quickly assess technology issues and be able to make clear recommendations to solve them
* Work on one's own initiative, be self-motivating, and self-sufficient
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.