6 month FTC
£25,500 pro rata - must be able to start in January
THE ROLE The Judging and Operations Executive will work within the Operations Team to assist in all aspects of the operational management of Awards Processing, Judging and other related tasks and responsibilities with the sole purpose of upholding the integrity of Awards.
The successful Candidate will directly support the Operations and Delivery Lead and act as a first point of contact for all related judging issues. They will be responsible for delivering a world-class judging experience while demonstrating high levels of operational and administrative efficiency at all times.
This is an entry level role ideal for persons looking to build operational and database expertise for a company servicing the creative community. Candidates must be available to work during June, whether in a physical or digital environment and will be expected to work unsociable hours for the digital regional festivals in Dubai and Singapore..
- Accountable for the entry processing and customer queries for a selection of the Awards, through the management of seasonal staff for the event.
- Responsible for entry processing and customer queries for Regional Awards
- Accountable for the supervision of juries through the management of seasonal staff.
- Meticulous quality control of entries prior to on-site judging. Preparing entry materials, analysis, assisting with ownership of timelines and schedules
- Managing the onsite (if applicable) operations for entries before group judging commences
- Presentation of the entries to the jury and providing direct support to the appointed jury president and jurors
- Management of the delivery of trophies post Judging. Including engraving plaques, preparation of certificates and management of deliveries and returns. This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Initiative, Self-motivated, accountable and sets own goals
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Target driven and manages time effectively
- Resilient and resourceful
- Open-minded and adaptable
- Sets high standards for self and colleagues
- Customer obsessed
- Fast, efficient, hard-working
- Excellent communication skills - ability to compose professional and articulate emails, with a confident and helpful telephone manner
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.