Junior Analyst - Music
Fantastic opportunity for a detailed orientated Junior Analyst to join the International team within an established Music and Entertainment company.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for analysing market and channel trends and revenue, whilst also working across other departments to give analytical support for the rest of the business.
Based in London offices, this role will suit an upbeat, personable and highly numerate analyst with a passion for music insights who is used to meeting the demands of a fast-paced, results driven, media environment.
Key features will include:
- Analyse all revenue tracking and demographic trends to guide business development
- Providing support across all areas of the business with any analysis requirements
- Keeping up to date with new technology and be made aware of how these can have an impact your analytical results
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working in an Analyst role for a creative company.
- Be keeping up to date of music issues and trends, being able to use these to creative innovative ideas
- Have knowledge of SQL and Python
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this amazing Commercial Analyst opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.