Job Title: Jury Coordinator
Salary: £25k pro rata
Contract Type: FTC until June 2022 (Potential to go perm)
We're looking for a Jury Coordinator to join our client's team in London as part of their Marketing function. The role is on a fixed term contract until end June 2022 with the possibility of going full time.
This role sits within the Jury department and is an exciting opportunity for a confident and highly organised person to work with top level people in the creative advertising and marketing industry.
The Jury Coordinator will be responsible for managing the logistics of the jury journey from the beginning to the end of their judging experience with us. It will be assisting both the Global Jury Director and Regional Jury Manager to ensure we deliver a world class service to our VIP jury. This is an exciting role for someone extremely detail orientated, organised and attention to detail.
- Responsible for helping oversee the successful completion of the jury journey for all Festivals.
- Lead on all administrative and logistical aspects for all Festivals. This includes registering the jury, dealing with their accommodation requests, managing airport transfers prior and during Festivals and any visa application requests.
- Establishing professional relationships with customers and vendors to ensure a high level of service is always delivered.
- Collating and sending jury member acceptance forms to ensure all jury details such as bios, code of conduct, photos, etc are received and ensuring the master spreadsheet is accurate at all times.
- Collating jury programmes per category.
- Manage the collation of jury welcome packs before Festivals and the distribution of them onsite or by courier.
- Check press releases and websites to ensure all jury details are correct.
- Work closely with the Awards Operations team to ensure clear and concise communication between departments for a smooth delivery pre and during Festival.
- Assist Global Jury Director and Regional Jury Manager where necessary.
- This role relates to all our Festivals.
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required
- Strong administrator - must be highly organised to ensure deadlines are met and that multiple tasks can be managed effectively.
- Exceptional attention to detail - we strive to ensure that everything we deliver is at a premium level.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads in order to reach tight deadlines.
- Ability to take ownership of a task and look at ways of improving it.
- Proactive and positive approach to their work.
- Must be a quick learner and able to pick up processes easily.
- Knowledge of the advertising and communications industry a plus but not a priority.
- A natural proficiency in precision, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Hard working, enthusiastic and dedicated work ethic.
- A mature and responsible attitude at all times.
- Can manage and tolerate stressful situations for long periods of time.
- Able to demonstrate ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and accountable - able to work independently and take responsibility for all aspects of the job in hand whilst allowing others to lead when necessary.
- Ability to deal with top level executives in the industry.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time.
- Prepared to muck in and help where needed.
- Able to travel for all relevant Festivals.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.