An amazing opportunity to join a Global leader in Sport, Media , Events and Entertainment!
Our client is keen to appoint a Legal Contract Management Assistant to join ASAP on a 6 month temporary basis, with potential to extend.
Suitable candidates will have recent legal administrative/ contracts administration experience, and have a Law Degree or equivalent.
- The role will be part of the Contract Management team, working very closely with the commercial and finance teams.
- Comparing and checking signed contracts against data entered into the company sales systems for accuracy.
- Creating and managing Excel reports and manipulating data.
- Troubleshooting issues as they arise in relation to all systems.
- Use of all Microsoft applications including PowerBi
Skills/ qualifications and experience required:
- Law Degree or equivalent essential
- Legal administration/ contracts administration experience
Key skills and attributes required:
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise a varied and heavy workload with the ability to plan ahead.
- Ability to work independently on Excel and other applications.
- Able to work to deadlines with efficiency and accuracy.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely with internal clients of all levels.
- Ability to take responsibility and show initiative.
- Be team-orientated and focused.
- Develop rapport with immediate and wider teams.
- Be disciplined, hard-working and committed.
- Exercise judgement and common sense.
- Have the ability to proactively take ownership and responsibility for all processes.
The role is due to start ASAP, for a duration of 6 months with possibility of extension.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.