Management Accountant - TV Entertainment - West London
My client within the TV Entertainment industry are looking to hire a Management Accountant on a permanent basis for their offices based in a beautiful West London location.
This commercial position is a key role in finance but also the surrounding business. As Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include overseeing end-to-end finance operations, financial planning and analysis, balance sheet reconciliations, looking to make improvements to procedures and controls, as well as ad-hoc projects and requests as and when they come up.
- Be a conduit between Finance and non-finance departments, to ensure that there is a communication flow where problems and enquires can be raised and resolved.
- Drive the continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices.
- Prepare and post monthly accruals, prepayments and similar accounting entries.
- Preparing the monthly management accounts, budgets and forecasts to aid business planning
- Managing end-to-end audit process of current systems
- Advising on the financial implications of business decisions
- Developing and managing financial systems & policies, and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure, and ensuring expenditure is in line with the budget
- Continually identify risks to delivery, propose solutions where necessary
- Offering professional input on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance
- Effectively communicating financial data to non-financial managers
- Newly qualified/qualified ACCA or CIMA accountant
- Previous experience working within a Management Accounts focused role
- Experience within Media/Entertainment would be highly desirable
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Relationship & people management ability, networking & creative problem solving.
- Professionalism and integrity are essential.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.