Marketing and PR Manager - Media
Here at Handle, we are currently looking for a Marketing and PR Manager to join our client who works with a fantastic group of well-known brands and specialize in making them more successful through design, strategy and activation.
In this role you will be working alongside the Business Director and closely with the companies PR agency in order to generate new opportunities, raise the company profile and make the brands they work with mean more! This is a really fantastic opportunity for someone with marketing and PR knowledge who is a great communicator and proactive mindset.
- Oversee global marketing and press activities
- Work with the Business Director to develop and deliver on overall PR and Marketing activity plans such as the awards calendar, speaking opportunities and industry events
- Track and analyse the impact of marketing by leading a quarterly and annual report
- Work with the PR agency to generate new opportunities
- Manage the website to ensure that content is always accurate and relevant
- Manage the social media activity to help build a business profile in different media spaces
- Use social media to attract new clients and talent
- Work on various marketing campaigns and projects
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build rapport and lasting relationships with people inside and outside of the business
- A good understanding of branding and design
- Understanding of the sort work that will attract clients and understanding of clients businesses
- Good relationships with journalists and media contacts and the ability to build new relationships with different audiences and countries
- Great organisation skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience working in a similar agency within a similar role
- Experience working on global campaigns
Please get in touch if this sounds like the role for you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.