Wonderful opportunity for a Marketing Assistant with a knack for social media storytelling and a love for all things classical music, to work within an excellent organisation who run over 70 live classical music events per week for preschool children and their carers across London!
- Assisting in the development and execution of marketing campaigns including tracking and reporting on campaign performance metrics
- Management of social media channels including organic content creation and community management
- Assisting with the creation of marketing material e.g., flyers, adverts, posters
- Researching market trends and identifying potential partner collaboration opportunities
- Assisting event planning and execution
The perfect candidate
- A classical music lover who is looking for a role within this space.
- An excellent communicator who is full of ideas and ambition
- Proficient user of social media platforms, content creation and adobe creative suite
- Brilliant project management skills and prioritisation
- Music or Marketing BA degree or equivalent an advantage
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.