Marketing Coordinator - Entertainment
3 month FTC
We are currently working on a fantastic Marketing Coordinator role for one of the world's largest entertainment companies. This is a great opportunity for a junior Marketing candidate looking to take a step up in their career and coordinate new and exciting marketing campaigns across the UK and Ireland whilst also implementing different marketing activations across various channels and platforms.
- Support the Marketing Managers in end-to-end campaign delivery
- Coordinate all campaign fundamentals with the ability to accommodate ongoing changes
- Oversee campaign timings
- Manage different legal approvals as required
- Build and maintain relationships with external agencies and partners
- Lead weekly status meetings
- Source and manage budgets
- Support the brand team with different ad hoc requests
You will have:
- Previous experience working in marketing
- Experience writing briefs and managing media and creative agencies
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills - both written and verbal
- Great multitasking skills
- Great team player attitude
- Some understanding of digital and social platforms
- Excellent it skills
Please get in touch if this sounds like the role for you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.