Handle Recruitment are thrilled to be partnering with a fantastic new music company who are currently working towards the delivery a really exciting, new and innovative live show, which is set to make history.
We are working to build out a dynamic and driven marketing team and currently recruiting for Marketing Executive to come on board and get stuck in! This person will play an important part in delivering the global marketing campaign for this live experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the wider marketing team across the roll out of all elements of integrated, full funnel marketing campaign
- Alongside the Marketing Manager, maintaining all necessary documents, including but not limited to campaign timelines, campaign planning decks, campaign performance reports and sales reports
- Partnering with the Marketing Manager to produce and distribute campaign analysis reports
- Working with the broader marketing team and its advertising and media agencies to ensure timely approval and trafficking of digital and print assets
- Providing content/copywriting ideas and duties as required, in addition to managing the outsourcing of these materials as required
- Partnering with marketing team and agencies to create, approve and post social media content across the breadth of channels, with a focus on ensuring these materials align with broader campaign strategy
- Staying up to date with latest developments and industry trends
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role and ideally experience within the entertainment industry
- Experience in supporting the delivery of large and small-scale campaigns across the marketing mix, from briefing to post-analysis
- A team-player who is confident working on tasks autonomously
- Creative and analytical mind set, with the ability to gather and analyse data, using it to enhance creative thoughts and marketing plans
- Experience in supporting relationship management with external agencies and stakeholders, with the ability to communicate clearly
- Excellent attention to detail and enthusiasm
- Excellent organisational skills, including time management, prioritisation, forward planning and meeting deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who takes initiative, is solutions orientated and can adapt to a dynamic and constantly changing environment. If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now! Email email@example.com with a CV to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.