Handle Recruitment is seeking an aspiring Marketing Manager to join a leading events company based in SW London.
Due to their event success they are looking to grow their current team of marketers to keep up with the high demand! They are looking for ambitious marketers who want to keep their clients engaged all year round with refreshing content. As they are continuing to grow (including expanding their office space at the moment) this is a great opportunity for someone who would want to be with a business long term and develop their career.
As the Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Creation and delivery of the marketing strategy and plans to include: direct mail, email, advertising, partnerships, social media, SEO, PPC, PR, and MTE (Marketing through Exhibitors)
- Management to budget of all planned and agreed schedules providing tracking reports for the management team.
- Monitoring response rates to create agile action plans for key activity to maximise future results and increase responses
- Analysis and report design to provide campaign success updates to management team, including lead monitoring, google analytics, and campaign success
- Managing all elements of digital marketing including email, agency managed PPC, website optimisation and google ranking
- Developing, measuring and testing innovative social media plans
- Developing and fostering relationships with key partners of both exhibitors and visitors negotiating and delivering activity and managing contra agreements
- Develop and foster relationships with key advisory board members
- Production and delivery of on and offline advertising and direct mail materials from content and design to proof and delivery
- Developing content for newsletters, articles, webinars, reports and testimonials
- Managing show websites to ensure engagement, optimisation and up to date attendees and agendas
- Management of PR with agencies and writing and coordinating press releases
- Building and maintaining exhibitor and media data
- Managing and optimising the registration process to ensure data capture for exhibitors and ease of access for visitors
- Onsite management of interviews, media, video capture, research and visitor flow.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Extensive experience in marketing, with experience in exhibitions, events, or publishing
- Proven marketing campaign success
- Competent use of systems including excel for analysis and presentation programmes
Please apply for further information!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.