Marketing Manager - Music/Events
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced and detail-orientated Marketing Manager to join a Marketing department at an established Music and Entertainment company.
Whilst in the position, you will report into the Head of Marketing and be responsible for supporting the marketing team in building and delivering multi-channel campaigns to drive brand awareness and ticket sales.
Key features will include:
- Building and executing high level marketing strategies from development to launch, and delivering creative marketing campaigns for our entertainment division
- Driving the evolution of creative briefs to guide the marketing creative process and support alignment of the internal marketing team on goals and strategies for content campaigns
- Identifying and expanding new opportunities for marketing channels that drive audience growth and engagement
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record of building and executing marketing strategies within music/events or the wider creative industry
- The ability to demonstrate the experience on 360 integrated campaigns and track record of working on music and/or entertainment brands
- Confident in delegating tasks and mentoring junior team members
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Marketing Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.