Content Coordinator - Music/Tech
Fantastic opportunity for a highly creative Content Coordinator to join an established music tech and entertainment company.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, this role will require an experienced copywriter, capable of delivering on-brand messaging across all channels.
Key features will include:
- Being responsible for content creation, social media, blog posts and email newsletters
- Taking ownership of the content calender across all channels
- Community management across all socials
- Reporting on marketing activities
The ideal candidate will:
- Have content planning and content calender coordination experience
- A keen eye for design, using Photoshop or an alternative platform - video editing desirable
- Have long form copy writing experience (brand tone of voice)
- Paid media and email campaign building experience desirable
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Content Coordinator opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.