Job Title: Marketing Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Our client is devoted to improving the accessibility effectiveness and excellence of healthcare product information and is looking for a motivated Marketing Manager to join them.
Overall purpose of role:
The role holder will be an integral part of the team and take the lead on planning our marketing campaigns, developing the product brands, driving registrations and revenue. They will take the lead and support marketing activities by planning and executing the marketing campaigns to acquire new leads for new and existing products and services. Working collaboratively with the team, they will also have some responsibility for maintaining the website and provide input into the Company content strategy across our blogs and news, publications, and social media. Delivering engaging, innovative and dynamic digital content that supports the wider digital and brand strategy.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Creating inbound and outbound marketing campaigns
Includes lead generation activities, keyword research, writing blog posts and other content.
- Content marketing
Implement content plan with writing content for the News section of the website with the objective to increase website traffic and improve SEO.
- Social media
Create and implement a social media content plan, including the creation of compelling content to support new and existing products and generate new leads and reporting on results.
Generate content for the monthly newsletters and as part of the marketing campaigns.
Monitor and report regularly on website performance and results, including SEO keywords tracking.
- Support Customer Success
As part of the customer retention activities, the role will support the creation of email automation series and collateral for new customers' onboarding.
Skills and Expertise:
- Marketing experience in B2B Space
- Marketing degree or similar marketing certification (CIM or IDM)
- Highly skilled marketer across digital, social media, and print channels
- Excellent copywriting and proof-reading skill
- Good commercial awareness
- Ability to make technical information engaging
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics and UTM tracking
- Experience with data acquisition, data management and knowledge of GDPR and use of email and social tools
- Motivated self-starter with a strong attention to detail who is ready to make a real impact in a fast-growing company
- Highly organised and structured planner with the ability to deliver projects on time
- Understanding of Pharma market of benefit
- A keen interest in technology, self and team development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Courage / boldness to pursue new business models/service offerings
- Rigorous, robust intellect and excellent analytical skills
- Sound business judgement
- Team player, collaborative
- Negotiation skills
- The highest levels of integrity, honesty, a commitment to transparent and an accountable working practice
- Focused on customers and results oriented
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.