Merchandising and Insights Analyst - Retails - SQL
We currently have a Merchandising Analyst / Insights Analyst role available for a high profile Retail company with UK headquarters in North London. This is a great opportunity to working on various high profile projects and they continue to expand.
You'll be working in the insights team paying close attention to how customers interact with their website and app.
- Commercial awareness and problem-solving ability
- Curiosity about customer motivations and human behaviour
- Strong communication, teamwork and influencing skills
- SQL and Tableau
- Excellent Excel
- Experience in a retail, e-commerce or FMCG consumer-facing business
- Python or Similar
- Proven experience conducting statistical thinking
- Numerate or Technical Degree
- Extracting, manipulating and analysing data
- draw out the commercial implications of pieces of analysis and provide concise summaries to senior management
- Maintaining and developing reports and tools
- Managing stakeholders
- Aid the Insight Manager in the enhancement of the team's skills and capabilities, both through self-development and training/mentoring others.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Merchandising Analyst / Insights Analyst- Retail - SQL
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.