Iconic Global Record Label have an immediate need for a Metadata assistant. You will support across various projects analysing and enriching customer data. An eagle eye for detail and the ability to think outside the box and problem solve should ensure success in this interesting and very pivotal role for the company. Duties to include:
- Proactively review and address data issues (using various tools/methods provided), for specific business issues including:
- Identifying duplicate data (e.g. talent/party records)
- Recognising missing/incomplete data (e.g. both critical items and helpful, disambiguating information)
- Detecting incorrect/poor data (e.g. understanding usage of talent/party data and "names", and the appropriate associations to repertoire data)
- Investigate root cause of common data issues and explore means of prevention
- Manage daily workloads
- Coordinate prioritisation and workload across team members involved in data cleansing projects
- Ask appropriate questions and liaise with key contacts and stakeholders
- Track and quantify project progress and provide regular reports
Very open in terms of experience. Key attributes for the successful candidate will be organisation, attention to detail with the ability to analyse and problem solve and excellent communication skills. Fab working environment and comapny culture. Immediate start ... please apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.