Fab new role for an immediately available Metadata Manager to join one of the biggest names in music globally. They're seeking a highly skilled Metadata Manager to join their UK Metadata Operations team. In this role, you will play a crucial part in maintaining the integrity and accuracy of metadata in their repertoire systems for the UK-based labels they support. Your efforts will have a significant impact on their relationships with both internal and external partners, ensuring that they have complete and correct metadata.
- Collate and create metadata to maintain high standards in our repertoire systems for frontline and catalogue releases managed within the UK.
- Address data issues promptly and accurately, working closely with legal, finance, royalties, distribution, reporting, and other global business partners to find effective solutions that benefit the entire organisation.
- Provide expert guidance to ensure that marketing requirements from labels are correctly implemented throughout the supply chain.
- Contribute metadata input and expertise to ongoing data acquisitions owned or controlled by the UK team.
- Offer support for data clean-up projects to improve data quality.
- Collaborate with production and delivery teams to ensure seamless project scheduling.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of downstream systems and processes to provide the best guidance possible to the labels you represent.
- Oversee and manage the setup, research, completion, and approval tasks for repertoire items in the UK.
- Prioritise and address workloads based on business priorities, including product release dates.
- Engage with key contacts and stakeholders by asking relevant questions and fostering collaborative relationships.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Customer-focused with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- In-depth understanding of metadata requirements across various formats and divisions.
- Strong interpretative skills to address underlying issues effectively.
- Quick learner, adept at grasping new systems and processes.
- Collaborative team player with excellent communication
If you are immediately available and have the above skillset/experience please apply today for an informal chat about this exciting new role!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.