Office Manager - Music
Handle Recruitment is looking for an Office Manager to join a music events company based in Central London.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Opening and closing the office
- Greeting visitors, handling calls and sending messages
- Ordering food and office supplies regularly
- Booking couriers and cars as needed
- Supporting in person and virtual meeting set ups and administration.
- Serving as staff point of contact with any office requirements
- Coordinating staff WFH schedules and supporting them both in and out of office
- Keeping licences and subscriptions up to date, dealing with suppliers
- Circulating business updates
- Basic HR administration for staff members
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience supporting offices of at least 20 - 30 staff
- Basic HR knowledge and experience ideal
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- A solid background in music organisations, preferrably events or agency
Please email email@example.com for more details and to apply
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.