Short-term interim support for an Office Manager within the music industry to coordinate the day-to-day and make sure the office runs smoothly.
Based 100% in the office during the interim period for 2-3 weeks (possible extension), usual office hours (9am-5pm).
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Answering phones and taking accurate messages
- Meeting and greeting visitors, booking couriers, handling delivery and post
- Accepting and distributing deliveries
- Managing meeting room set up, organising refreshments, arranging IT
- Ordering office supplies, keeping the office tidy, maintaining attendance records
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Liaising with suppliers as required
- Project document control including uploading and downloading project documents, recording, filing
- Assisting with IT & Program set ups for the office as well as for any new starters
- Coordinating any special events
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous Office administration experience
- The ability to work independently and initiate new projects
- A can-do attitude
- Excellent telephone manner and good communication skills
- Experience with the Microsoft Office package
- Organised and able to multi-task effectively
Please note, you must be immediately available to be considered for this opportunity.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.