Leading global payment provider is looking for an Office Manager to join immediately on a long-term temp basis. Office based (no remote working) in the West End.
The role is incredibly important to the business, as Office Manager you will be an integral part of the team and assist with the day to day office management of the business and direct support for Recruitment and Employee Support. If you thrive in a people focused, problem solving role then this could be for you!
- First point of contact for any general office queries
- Greeting guests to the office and complying with security processes
- New employee onboarding and offboarding support
- Managing office and kitchen supplies
- Support with invoicing, payment, credit cards and reconciliation
- Liaise with building management and tech/IT
- Manage health and safety requirements for UK
- Self-starter, motivated, keen to get involved
- Proactive attitude, willing to go the extra mile
- Previous Office Management experience
- Familiar with HR and recruiting processes
- Strong IT skills including MS suite
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.