Opportunity for an experienced PA to support at CEO level for a global branding agency. Will consider those interested in the role either as an interim (predicted 4/5 weeks) or on a temp to perm basis - must be able to start immediately!
- Salary: £35-45k depending on experience
- Location: Central London - Office based 5 days a week
- Hours: 9am to 5.30pm with an early finish on Fridays
- Interviews this week, starting week beginning Tuesday 2nd May
- Ensuring the needs of 2 C-Suite are met
- Extensive diary management
- Domestic and worldwide travel management
- Itinerary planning
- Marking employee milestones
- Company credit cards
- Personal PA work - family holidays, birthdays, vehicles
- Lunches and refreshments
- General administrative support
- Working closely with client services dept and worldwide PA network
- Supporting a Senior Executive with an international schedule
- Handling strong personalities and ability to 'manage up'
- Solutions driven
- Working within a creative agency environment (marketing, advertising, media etc)
- Work at pace with a demanding schedule
- High degree of accuracy
- Can anticipate needs and prioritise a conflicting workload
- Systems: MS Office, Mac
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.