Do you have a passion for fashion? We're working on a fantastic PA role within a huge UK online fashion brand supporting directors.
You must be committed and have an adaptable approach, responding quickly to the demands and remain one step ahead at all times.
Duties include but aren't limited to:
- Screening all telephone calls, enquiries, any requests and handling them when appropriate.
- Diary management. Ensuring efficient time between meetings, no clashes and the diary meets the expectations of the Directors.
- Preparing meeting rooms and briefing notes/documents.
- Producing PowerPoint presentations prior to meetings
- Meet and greet guests from reception on behalf of your Directors.
- Inbox management.
- Organising and coordinating travel and itineraries.
- Raising and managing PO requests.
- Experience of working at Director level in a previous role
- Tech savvy including MS PowerPoint
- Highly motivated and thrives with juggling multiple tasks
The position is due to start immediately on a temporary basis for a duration of 3 to 4 months.
If you're interested and available immediately, apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.