Handle are proud to partner with a market leader in TV & Entertainment! We're keen to hear from immediately available PA's/ Team Assistants, who have a genuine passion for entertainment, with recent creative industry experience.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of the Commissioning team- working closely with, and supporting the Programme Commissioners. Working as part of a tight knit team, the role requires a high degree of professionalism, adaptability, and teamwork.
- Diary management - coordinating meetings with internal people and external companies e.g., production companies and distributors
- Manage all viewing schedules and brainstorms
- Manage the Commissioners calls and emails when not available, dealing with queries in a timely and professional manner
- Arrange travel, accommodation, and meetings for external events
- Manage expenses
- Ad hoc support to the Programming Dept where required
- To produce PowerPoint presentations as required to a high standard
- Help to embed the company values and foster a culture of inclusion.
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent IT skills and competent using MS office including PowerPoint.
- Experience of complex diary management.
- Experience of arranging international travel.
- Evidence of providing PA support at senior management level.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Highly pro-active and self-motivated and be able to take initiative for day-to-day problem solving.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and manage time effectively.
- Must be highly adaptable.
- Experience of working within the TV industry is highly desirable.
The role is due to start ASAP on a temporary basis, with view to transfer to permanent after a 1-2 week temporary trial. Therefore, we can only consider candidates who are interested in this opportunity on a permanent basis.
Beautiful offices, fantastic company benefits and the flexibility of remote working- 2 days per week.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.