Executive Assistant TV
Based - London but currently working from home due to Covid
Salary - based on prior experiences
A leading Award winning Television company are looking for a new PA to join their busy team to lend EA assistance. They are looking for someone who has already gained experience as a successful PA, and is comfortable being flexible in the role and duties as no two days are the same! If you love all things TV, then this is the company for you!
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Diary management and booking in meetings and meeting rooms (or currently Cyber meetings)
- Administration; Word documents, PowerPoints, confidential documents
- Gate keeping
- Being an ambassador for the company
- Booking Travel and Accommodation
- Note taking and creating reports after meetings
- Maintaining relationships with broadcasters, organisations, producers, agents etc…
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience working in a PA position
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Be tech savvy
- Have previously worked within the world of TV and have knowledge of this landscape
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible PA opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.