Paid Social Executive - Music/Events
Fantastic opportunity for a creative, self-starting Paid Social Executive to join the Digital team within an established music/events company.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Media, you will be responsible for supporting the business through effective implementation of social media and Google campaigns for a variety of clients across the entertainment market
- Creating and implementing on optimisation of media campaigns across all social and Google platforms
- Monitoring, analysing and understanding how effective campaigns can perform, whilst being able to communicate that to clients
- Report at the end of campaigns with constructive narrative on performance breakdown and supplement with stats
The ideal candidate will have:
- Agency grounding in social, search and digital display campaigns
- Experience in paid social activity, including some or all of the following - Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Experience in setting up campaigns within Google Adwords including some or all of the following - Paid Search/Google Display Network/YouTube
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this amazing Paid Social Executive opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.