Part-time Office Coordinator, Tech
Days: 3 days a week (Tue, Wed, Thu)
Working Hours: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Term: Immediate start, ongoing temporary basis
Location: North West (100% office based)
Pay Rate: £12-13 per hour + holiday pay
We're looking for a part-time Office Coordinator for a tech company based in North West London to support the team with day to day operations, supplier setup/maintenance, processing credit cards and be the first line response to facilities requests. You'll join a bunch of smart people working towards the same goals. The office environment is open plan, sociable and buzzy.
Given the nature of this role, the expectation is that you will be based in the office. Working 3 days a week - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Handling and directing calls within the organisation.
- Interact effectively with staff, vendors, and clients at all levels.
- Schedule and coordinate logistics for office events, ensuring smooth execution.
- Manage inventory, including office supplies, pantry, kitchen, and shipping supplies.
- Serve as a resource for general office and health & safety-related tasks.
- Established working relationships with the cleaning team, external contractors, building services and the landlord to maintain the office space.
- Maintain office operations and procedures, ensuring efficiency.
- Coordinate and oversee office works including meeting rooms to support daily operations.
- First point of contact for responding to and actioning facilities requests
- Financial assistance such as processing credit cards and raising purchase orders.
Skills and experience required:
- Superb interpersonal skills and a strong ability to establish excellent working relationships
- Problem solver
- Proactive approach and a can-do attitude
- Great written and verbal communication
- Eager to learn, grow and engage in various activities
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.