Handle have partnered with one of the leading national live entertainment promoters to source a Partnerships Fulfilment Manager.
This is an amazing opportunity to work within a renowned partnerships team, overseeing the fulfilment of brand relationships throughout a variety of exciting festivals, concert series, and spoken word events, throughout the year.
This role will be the primary point of contact for all brand partners, this position will oversee a 360-degree delivery from contract signing to on-site execution. It will also collaborate with key promoter teams to guarantee the successful execution of all partner campaigns.
Main Responsibilities -
- Working among renowned promoter teams and internal departments to guarantee that every provision of any partnership agreement is fulfilled.
- Oversee the creation of important documents, including schedules and partner production packs.
- Manage multiple exciting clients simultaneously across multiple events.
- Acting as a point of contact for brands during the events.
You will have -
- Experience working within live events.
- Partnership rights fulfilment experience.
- Key account management and project management experience.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.